The 50hr Wing (Aerial) Yoga Teacher Training guides students to become confident, reliable Wing Yoga practitioner and for whose goal is to become a certified Wing yoga teacher. This Training provides to future teachers everything they need to know about sequencing and teaching methodology. Over the training days you will learn how to teach the basics in swing with a focus on correct body alignment, injury prevention and spotting techniques. You will learn how to run and manage a class, including lesson planning and basic rigging.
This is suitable for people who have experience of traditional yoga and would like to learn a range of aerial disciplines with a view to teaching, or existing aerial teachers who would like to gain teaching experience in other disciplines. The course consists of the following:
- The fundamentals of hammocks-swings, how to execute a range of beginners moves and break them down to teach them. This includes adaptations and progressions, as well as tips for spotting and ideas for sequencing.
- Lots of practical experience with a focus on teaching - How to structure a comprehensive, fun class
- Lesson planning - how to create interesting and achievable classes.
- How to deliver fun effective warm-up and cool down
- Health and Safety
- Teaching Methodologies to make Aerial Accessible
- Rigging, aerial equipment and how to look after it